Old English Cheese SpreadFrom upstatevoyager 9 years ago
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1/4 cup milk shopping list
- 1 pound mild cheddar cheese, cut in cubes shopping list
- 1 teaspoon spicy brown mustard shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1 (5 1/2 ounce) can spicy V8 juice (or 1/3 cup tomato juice) shopping list
- 2 to 3 tablespoons prepared horseradish shopping list
- 2 tablespoons green onion, thinly sliced shopping list
How to make it
- In saucepan, combine mayonnaise, milk, cheese, mustard, Worcestershire sauce and garlic powder.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring, until smooth.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in juice, horseradish and green onions.
- Spoon into serving bowl or crock.
- Cover and chill at least 2 hours.
- This makes 2 cups.
The Cookupstatevoyager Scotia, NY
- Not added to any groups yet!