Baked ZitiFrom kdbradley 8 years ago
How to make it
- Heat the oven to 400°.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and add the ziti. Cook al denté (do not over cook).
- About 10 minutes, drain the pasta.
- Place the ziti In a large bowl. Mix with the Ricotta, eggs and half of the shredded mozzarella.
- Grease a 9 by 13-inch casserole dish.
- Spead half of the spaghetti sauce on the bottom of the pan. Add the ziti mixture and cover with the remaining sauce.
- Top with remaining mozzarella.
- Bake uncovered, 30 to 40 minutes, until the casserole bubbles on the edges.