Tagine Estate Blueberry Sour Cream Pancakes - Tried and TrueFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 1-1/3 cups flour shopping list
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking soda shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar shopping list
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground nutmeg shopping list
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon shopping list
- 1 egg beaten shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1 cup buttermilk shopping list
- 1 cup fresh blueberries rinsed shopping list
How to make it
- Stir flour, soda, salt, sugar, nutmeg and cinnamon together thoroughly.
- Combine egg, sour cream and milk then add to dry ingredients stirring to combine.
- Add blueberries carefully blending just enough to mix them in.
- Drop batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto a hot greased griddle.
- Cook until surface is covered with bubbles then turn and cook other sides until browned.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!