Chocolate Fudge PieFrom pointsevenout 8 years ago
- 1/2 (15 oz) package refrigerated pie dough (such as Pillsbury) shopping list
- 1c brown sugar, packed shopping list
- 1/2c cocoa, unsweetened shopping list
- 1T all-purpose flour shopping list
- 3/4c 2% reduced-fat milk shopping list
- 1/3c light-colored corn syrup shopping list
- 1T butter, melted shopping list
- 1t vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten shopping list
- 2 large egg whites shopping list
- 1c frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed shopping list
- 1/2t cocoa, unsweetened, optional shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Fit dough into a 9" pie plate. Fold edges under; flute. Place pie plate in freezer until ready to use.
- Combine brown sugar, 1/2 cup cocoa, and flour in a large bowl. Combine milk and next 5 ingredients; stir with a whisk until well blended. Add milk mixture to brown sugar mixture; stir until combined.
- Pour mixture into crust. Bake at 350* for 40 minutes or until just set. Cool on wire rack to room temperature. Cover; chill at least 4 hours. Spread whipped topping evenly over filling; sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon cocoa, if desired.
- Serving size; 1 wedge; 272 calories; 28% from fat.