Hashbrown Breakfast CasseroleFrom msolerebel 8 years ago
How to make it
- In electric skillet fry bacon until crisp.
- Remove bacon but save bacon drippings.
- Brown frozen hashbrowns in bacon drippings until done.
- Add crumbled drained bacon to hashbrowns.
- Make a dent with spoon on top of hashbrowns and place slices of cheese.
- Place an egg on top of each cheese slice. The dent keeps the egg in center.
- Cover and cook on low heat until eggs are steamed and firm. Onions and peppers may be added when cooking hashbrowns.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookmsolerebel Houston, MS
The Rating4 people
This looks great. My husband will love this & so will I.cherihannah in Shickshinny loved it
Oh yes! this is one of my favorites breakfasts.. thanks for posting ... yummmmmshirleyoma in Cove loved it