Hashbrown Breakfast CasseroleFrom msolerebel 9 years ago
How to make it
- In electric skillet fry bacon until crisp.
- Remove bacon but save bacon drippings.
- Brown frozen hashbrowns in bacon drippings until done.
- Add crumbled drained bacon to hashbrowns.
- Make a dent with spoon on top of hashbrowns and place slices of cheese.
- Place an egg on top of each cheese slice. The dent keeps the egg in center.
- Cover and cook on low heat until eggs are steamed and firm. Onions and peppers may be added when cooking hashbrowns.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookmsolerebel Houston, MS
The Rating4 people
Oh yes! this is one of my favorites breakfasts.. thanks for posting ... yummmmmshirleyoma in Cove loved it
This looks great. My husband will love this & so will I.cherihannah in Shickshinny loved it