Pink FluffFrom fancypants 6 years ago
How to make it
- Fold the topping and cottage cheese together.
- Add the flavored gelatin and mix until no red/white streak.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours to thicken.
- Serve with sliced strawberries and bananas.
The Cookfancypants Mooresville, IN
The Rating1 people
I make this dessert quite often and I do use the sugar free jello, lite cool whip and low fat cottage cheese and it is wonderful. My friends cannot believe it is actually healthy and tastes that good.modmom50 in Lawrence loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!