Chicken MandalayFrom hooch 9 years ago
- 1st: shopping list
- 8 chicken breasts shopping list
- 1/3 c. flour shopping list
- 2 tbsp. curry powder shopping list
- 1 tsp. salt shopping list
- 2nd: shopping list
- 2 lg. onions shopping list
- 4 beef bouillon cubes shopping list
- 1 (8 oz.) jar junior apricots shopping list
- 2 c. water shopping list
- 1/4 c. lemon juice shopping list
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce shopping list
- 2 lg. tbsp. apricot jam (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Dust chicken in flour, curry powder and salt. Brown in fry pan. Remove chicken to a casserole dish. Leave 1/2 cup oil in pan.
- Saute onions in oil. Add beef bouillon cubes, 2 cups water, Junior apricots, lemon juice, soy sauce. Bring to boil. Pour over chicken in casserole and bake for 1 1/2 hours. Can split in half and freeze for further use. Serve over rice. Serves 10.
The Cookhooch New Zealand, NZ
The Rating1 people
This sounds so good, I am so mad at myself. I went to costco today and forgot to by chicken brests. So I guess this is for dinner next week. Thank you. I can't wait. Tanyatcpr in Kingsburg loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!