Creamy Chicken N Rice SoupFrom rodeogirl73 7 years ago
- 1-2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken (1 or 2 lbs, depends how much chicken you want), cut into bite sizes. shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- 3 cups uncooked rice (rinse to remove starch) shopping list
- 1 large can (26oz.) Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup shopping list
- 1 large can (26oz) Campbell's Cream of Chicken Soup shopping list
- seasoning salt shopping list
- black pepper shopping list
- cayenne pepper (if you want it spicy) shopping list
- garlic powder shopping list
- onion powder shopping list
- parsley flake shopping list
How to make it
- In a large 5qt pan, fill almost to top with water, as water will evaporate while cooking, make sure water stays at least 3/4 full for the rice.
- Add garlic, onion powder, seasoning salt, and black pepper into the water, also if want spicy, add cayenne pepper.
- Add chicken in water, boil til chicken cooked thoroughly.
- Add rice, let it cook til rice soak up all the water.
- Add the soups, and milk, mix well.
- I serve this with a slice of garlic bread, side of salad, and glass of iced tea.
- Forgot to mention, you can also do this recipe as Crockpot too, just toss everything in the crockpot as listed in ingredients, turn it on HIGH, and forget it about it for 4-6 hours, or til rice are tender and chicken cooked thoroughly.