Bourbon Pork ChopsFrom leigh561 8 years ago
- 3/4 cup sour cream shopping list
- 2/3 cup water shopping list
- 1/4 cup flour shopping list
- Pinch of salt and pepper shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. dried sage shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil shopping list
- 6 pork chops, trimmed shopping list
- 1 small sweet onion, chopped shopping list
- 8 oz. sliced mushrooms shopping list
- 1/2 cup bourbon shopping list
How to make it
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a small bowl and reserve.
- Heat oil in a skillet and briefly saute pork chops on each side, then remove from pan.
- Add onions and mushrooms to pan and saute about 5 minutes.
- Add bourbon and cook until liquid evaporates.
- Place pork chops and mushrooms in a baking dish and pour sour cream mixture over.
- Bake at 300 degrees for 45 minutes.