Macaroni and Shrimp SaladFrom frankieanne 8 years ago
- 16 oz. bag salad or elbow macaroni shopping list
- 1 cup celery, diced fine shopping list
- 1 cup green onions, chopped (include some of the green part) shopping list
- 1/2 cup green pepper, diced fine shopping list
- 1 lb. salad shrimp, cooked and shelled shopping list
- 1 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 5 Tbs. Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1 tsp. celery seed shopping list
- 1 tsp. horseradish shopping list
- 2 to 3 Tbs. sweet pickle juice from a jar of pickles shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 5 hard boiled eggs shopping list
How to make it
- Cook the pasta according to package directions. Rinse so that pasta is cool. Drain well.
- Place the celery, green onions and green pepper in a large bowl. Add the cooked and drained pasta. Stir to evenly incorporate celery, onions and pepper.
- Add the shrimp and mayonnaise and evenly stir in.
- Add the mustard, celery seed, horseradish, pickle juice and salt and pepper. Stir until all is well combined. Chill overnight.
- Peel and slice hard boiled eggs and place on top of salad before serving.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookfrankieanne Ukiah, California
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!