Linguine with Tomato Cream SauceFrom grizzlybear 8 years ago
How to make it
- Bring a large pot of water to boil and add linguine. Cook according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, saute onion in olive oil in a heavy skillet until tender, about 3 minutes. Add the pasta sauce and simmer for 5 minutes. Stir in cream and Parmesan cheese and remove from heat.
- Drain the pasta and toss with the sauce. Serve with more Parmesan cheese
People Who Like This Dish 14
- DebbyJean York, Pennsylvania
- NadineM Mississauga, Canada
- caram3lpr1ncess Nowhere, Us
- jessilea Hamilton, CA
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- hmorse81 Leesburg, GA
- elaina253 Federal Way, WA
- crazeecndn Edmonton, CA
- debwin Toronto, CA
- primocbr Catawissa, PA
- Plus 4 othersFrom around the world!