CHERRY DELIGHTFrom jemison 9 years ago
- ½ c graham cracker crumbs, purchased or put in a electric chopper shopping list
- 2 T confectioners’ sugar shopping list
- 2 T butter, melted shopping list
- Filling: shopping list
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened shopping list
- ¾ c confectioners’ sugar shopping list
- ½ c whipped topping shopping list
- 1 can of Comstock cherry pie filling shopping list
- nonstick cooking spray shopping list
How to make it
- In a bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, confectioners’ sugar and butter until well blended.
- Press onto the bottom of a loaf pan coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners’ sugar until smooth
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Spread over crust.
- Spoon the pie filling over top.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour or until chilled.