Buffalo Chicken WrapFrom jaie 8 years ago
- 2 tablespoons Franks® hot sauce, more or less to taste shopping list
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper shopping list
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1 pound chicken tenders shopping list
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise shopping list
- 2 tablespoons plain yogurt shopping list
- pepper to taste shopping list
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese shopping list
- 4-8-inch flour tortillas shopping list
- 1 cup shredded lettuce shopping list
- 1 cup diced celery shopping list
- 1 large tomato, diced shopping list
How to make it
- In a bowl, whisk together Franks®, 2 tablespoons of vinegar and cayenne pepper. Set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken tenders and cook 3-4 minutes per side.
- Remove chicken from skillet and drain on paper towels.
- Add chicken to hot sauce mixture.
- Toss to coat well.
- In a separate bowl, mix the mayonnaise, yogurt, pepper and 1 tablespoon vinegar.
- Stir in cheese.
- Lay tortillas on separate plates.
- Spread blue cheese mixture evenly on each tortilla.
- Top with 1/4 of the chicken on each tortilla.
- Top each with lettuce, celery and tomatoes.
- Drizzle any remaining sauce from pan on top of each wrap.
- Roll up sandwich into wrap and serve.