Spicy Twist Pork DishFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 4 ounces uncooked corkscrew macaroni shopping list
- 1/2 cup finely chopped white onion shopping list
- 1/3 cup chopped green pepper shopping list
- 1 tablespoon butter shopping list
- 12 ounce can pork luncheon meat cut into cubes shopping list
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1/2 cup catsup shopping list
- 1/3 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 400.
- Cook macaroni as directed on package then drain well.
- In large skillet cook and stir onion and green pepper in butter until onion is tender.
- Stir in macaroni and remaining ingredients then pour into ungreased casserole dish and cover.
- Bake 30 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!