smoke roasted pork loinFrom kakedog 6 years ago
How to make it
- Grind dry spices and thow everything together in a bag in the fridge, forget about it for at least a day
- for this you need a large smoking vessel with the flame below the grill, you can do it on any king of grill or smoker but for desired results think Hibachi. start a fire with a fragrant wood, I like Pinion because it has the right flavor to make the loin pop
- let the smoker heat to around 200 if using a gas grill (with lid) heat on high for 30 min and turn to low to cool slowly (about 20 min) pull pork out of marinade and put in the cooker, let smoke for a long time, checking and turning about every 45 min
- it's ready when it's firm but not hard, about 2 1/2 hrs at 200 degrees
The Cookkakedog Dallas, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!