Sinsinnati Beer Cheese DipFrom jaie 8 years ago
- 3 sharp cheeses, 6 ounces of each; try Asiago, Cheddar, Cooper, Parmesan, Pecorino Romano or Manchego shopping list
- 1-1/2 ounces Roquefort cheese shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves, minced shopping list
- 1 medium onion, finely diced shopping list
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- hot sauce to taste shopping list
- 1 cup dark beer shopping list
How to make it
- In a mixing bowl, with an electric mixer, mix together all the cheese, butter, garlic, onion, Worcestershire sauce and hot sauce.
- In a small saucepan, warm the beer but not to a boil.
- Gradually add the warm beer to the cheese mixture and mix until of good dipping consistency.
- Cover and refrigerate 1 hour before serving.
- Really cheesey and flavorful spread for crackers!
The Cookjaie Allentown, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!