Meatballs with SauerkrautFrom chefmeow 10 years ago
- 2 pounds hamburger shopping list
- 1 envelope onion soup mix shopping list
- 1 cup bread crumbs shopping list
- 3 eggs beaten shopping list
- 12 ounce bottle chili sauce shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups water shopping list
- 1/2 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 16 ounces sauerkraut drained shopping list
- 16 ounce can whole cranberry sauce shopping list
How to make it
- In a bowl combine hamburger, soup mix, crumbs and egg.
- Mix well and shape into balls.
- Place in baking dish.
- In a saucepan combine chili sauce, brown sugar, water, sauerkraut and cranberry sauce.
- Mix well while cooking over a low heat until it begins to boil.
- Pour over meatballs and cook at 325 for 2 hours.
People Who Like This Dish 20
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating5 people
Don't be put off by the combination of ingredients - it all really works well together. A co-worker brought these in for a treat day and I couldn't stop eating them.dancegypsy67 in Nipomo loved it
WoW! and thank you! I made these for football this last weekend and we all *loved* them. Delicious and I will be making them over and over. Yay! =Dshandy in Port Orchard loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!