Coconut Sour Cream CakeFrom jemison 7 years ago
- Filling: shopping list
- 2 big packs frozen coconut shopping list
- 1 pint sour cream shopping list
- 2 c sugar shopping list
- 2 t vanilla shopping list
- Cake: shopping list
- 1 box Duncan Hines yellow cake mix with butter shopping list
- Icing: shopping list
- 1 small container of Cool-Whip shopping list
- 1 c filling shopping list
- 2 T sour cream shopping list
How to make it
- Make cake a day or 2 ahead...the longer the better.
- In a medium bowl, mix all ingredients well and refridgerate overnight.
- Follow the box directions for mixing and baking two layers.
- Let cakes cool.
- Split both layers in half to make 4 layers.
- Before filling the layers, remove 1 cup of filling and set aside.
- Put the remainder of the filling between the layers.
- Mix Cool-Whip, filling and sour cream together and icing the cake.
- Keep in the refridgerator.