Very Moist Banana BreadFrom henrie 8 years ago
- 1/4 cup butter shopping list
- 1 1/3 cups sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 2 cups flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups very ripe bananas (skins should be very dark) shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
How to make it
- Cream butter and sugar till light and fluffy.
- Add eggs and vanilla
- Beat Well.
- Sift dry ingredients and add alternately with bananas and sour cream to the mixture. Mix well. Add Nuts
- Pour into 2 greased and floured loaf pans. (approx. 8"X4")
- Bake at 350* for about 45 minutes, until the top is golden brown and a toothpick comes out basically clean (with tiny ball-like pieces stuck to it is fine, it doesn't have to come out completely clean, but not wet and goopy)
- Good Luck and Enjoy!
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating6 people
Yep, this sounds so good and moist! Gotta make it!shirleyoma in Cove loved it
Delicious! I only had enough bananas for a little over a cup mashed, but it was still super banana-y and very moist.mburnett_larkins in Story City loved it
Made this twice now and it is perfect. The family alway moaned about my dry banana bread. No more.
Also, since my dawg just ate half a loaf, it seems canines like it, too!bullrunico in Minneola loved it