Swiss Chicken DivanFrom upstatevoyager 9 years ago
- 1 (16 ounce) and 1 (10 ounce) packages frozen broccoli florets, thawed shopping list
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breast halves shopping list
- 8 slices swiss cheese shopping list
- 8 slices boiled ham shopping list
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream shopping list
- 3/4 cup white wine shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, or to taste shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- seasoned stuffing mix shopping list
How to make it
- In greased 13x9 inch baking pan, layer with thawed broccoli.
- Arrange chicken breasts on top of broccoli.
- Top each chicken breast with a slice of cheese followed by a slice of ham.
- Whisk together soup, sour cream, wine, salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Spoon over chicken.
- Cover with foil and bake at 400 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Uncover and sprinkle with stuffing mix.
- Return, uncovered, to oven and bake 15 minutes or until chicken juices run clear and crumbs are lightly browned.
The Cookupstatevoyager Scotia, NY
- Not added to any groups yet!