Beef Jerky For DehydratorFrom kdbradley 9 years ago
How to make it
- Have the butcher slice meat 1/8 inch or less.
- Marinate in combination of soy sauce, liquid smoke and cayenne pepper for 5-6 minutes.
- Place one layer of meat on each tray, follow the rotation of trays and drying times.
- ROTATION OF TRAYS:
- To insure even drying, it is recommended that the food dehydrator trays be rotated from TOP TO BOTTOM as well as HALF TURN TO THE LEFT OR RIGHT to ensure even drying.
- 1 to 5 trays: rotate TOP TO BOTTOM after 12 hours. example: Before trays are moved starting from bottom 1,2,3,4,5. After trays are moved starting from bottom 5,4,3,2,1.
- DRYING TIMES:
- 1-3 Trays 24-36 Hours Top and Bottom Vents Fully Open
- 4-5 Trays 36-48 Hours Top and Bottom Vents Fully Open
People Who Like This Dish 14
- Lea18 Sudbury, Canada
- crazeecndn Edmonton, CA
- mycharminglife Cantonment, FL
- mbeards2 Omaha, NE
- hollymayb Baltimore, Maryland
- bulldogsstuff Snellville, GA
- twilightattwelve Royal Oak, MI
- emilydrew Pittsburgh, PA
- lovebears Reynoldsburg, OH
- cherihannah Shickshinny, PA
- Plus 4 othersFrom around the world!
The Cookkdbradley Taylor, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!