Meatballs with Cream Sauce and NoodlesFrom alaskanmom 8 years ago
- Meatballs: shopping list
- 2/3 cups evaporated milk shopping list
- 2/3 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 1/4 cup fine dry bread crumbs shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. allspice shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. garlic salt shopping list
- pepper shopping list
- 1 to 1-1/2 lbs. ground beef shopping list
- Sauce: shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. butter shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. all purpose flour shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. dried thyme shopping list
- salt & pepper shopping list
- 1 can (14oz) beef broth shopping list
- 1 cup evaporated milk shopping list
- egg noodles prepared according to package directions shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all the meatball ingredients, mix well.
- Spray a cookie sheet or a shallow dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Shape meat mixture into 1 inch balls and place on prepared sheet or dish.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until internal temperature reads 160 degrees.
- Remove from oven when done and set aside in a bowl.
- Meanwhile for the cream sauce melt butter in a deep skillet over medium heat.
- Stir in flour, thyme, salt & pepper until smooth.
- Gradually stir in broth & evaporated milk.
- Bring to a boil; cook & stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Reduce heat and place meatballs in sauce mixture. To warm them up.
- Serve over prepared egg noodles.
The Cookalaskanmom Wasilla, AK
- Not added to any groups yet!