Turkey Cranberry QuesadillasFrom notyourmomma 7 years ago
- 8 flour tortillas (6 inch size) shopping list
- homemade cranberry sauce (I use the whatever we have left from Thanksgiving) any variety but preferably with orange as part of the sweeteners shopping list
- thinly sliced smoked turkey as much as you like shopping list
- thin slices of havarti cheese as much as you like shopping list
- scant spoonful of oil shopping list
How to make it
- Top each of four tortillas with some cranberry orange sauce spreading to the edges. Top with a layer of cheese, then turkey, more cheese and finally the second tortilla.
- Heat griddle over medium heat. Brush one side of quesadilla with oil. Place oiled side down on griddle and cook one or two minutes.
- Brush top with oil, turn and cook other side for 1 or 2 minutes.
- Repeat until all quesadillas are made. Cut into four to six wedges.
- Serve with extra cranberry sauce for dipping.