Cucumber Appetizer Hummusyogurt And Sesame SeedsFrom mystic_river1 6 years ago
- 15-oz can chickpeas, rinsed and drained shopping list
- 1 clove of garlic, chopped shopping list
- 3 Tbs. fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 3 Tbs. tahini shopping list
- 2 Tbs. extra-virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1 tsp. ground cumin shopping list
- Kosher or other large crystal/flake salt shopping list
- 1 large seedless cucumber shopping list
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt shopping list
- 2 Tbs. toasted sesame seeds shopping list
How to make it
- Toss the chickpeas, garlic, lemon juice, tahini, olive oil, cumin, ~ 1/4 tsp salt and 2 Tbs water in a food processor.
- Process until the mixture is smooth.
- Wash ithe cucumers and cut off the ends so it's all about the same diameter.
- Run a peeler down it, skipping spaces to create a striped pattern
- slice the cucumber into 1/4 inch slices, or thinner. Then take a small spoon, melon baller, or mini-scoop
- put a little hummus on each cucumber slice.
- take the back side of your scoop and flatten the hummus just a little. put an even smaller amount of the yogurt on top of the hummus. sprinkle toasted sesame seeds.
- Plate and serve