Vegetarian Minestrone SoupFrom oescrazy1 6 years ago
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 3/4 cup chopped onions shopping list
- 3 cups vegetable broth shopping list
- 2 cups diced zucchini shopping list
- 1 cup diced, peeled carrots shopping list
- 1 cup canned white beans, rinsed shopping list
- 3/4 cup diced celery shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dried basil or 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh basil shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 28 ounce can plum tomatoes, dice and include liquid shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1/4 cup uncooked elbow macaroni shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Add chopped onion and cook for 4 minutes or until just lightly browned.
- Add broth, tomatoes, zucchini, carrots, beans, celery, basil, oregano, salt, pepper and garlic.
- Bring to boil; reduce heat, cover and simmer on medium-low heat for 25 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add macaroni; cover and cook an additional 10 minutes.
- Serve hot.
The Cookoescrazy1 AR
- Not added to any groups yet!