Vegan Applesauce Ginger Spice CakeFrom oliviagoddess 7 years ago
- 1/2 cup molasses shopping list
- 1 cup applesauce shopping list
- 1 teaspoon. cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon cloves shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1 3/4 cup flour (I use whole wheat pastry flour) shopping list
- 2 teaspoon ginger shopping list
How to make it
- Combine the molasses and applesauce in a large bowl.
- Combine remaining ingredients and stir into the liquid. (If the batter seems very dry, add a little more applesauce or a little water.)
- Bake in a nonstick or pan-sprayed 8x8-inch baking pan, in a 350 degree oven, for 30-45 minutes or until it tests done.