Chicken Salad With Mango DressingFrom berry 6 years ago
- 1 tbsp. each chopped fresh ginger and grated orange peel shopping list
- 1/3 cup each soy sauce, orange juice, and oyster sauce shopping list
- 8 skinless, bonless, chicken breast halves ( about 2 lbs. total) shopping list
- mango dressing ( recipe follows) shopping list
- 4 quarts bite - size pieces washed, crisped mixed salad greens. (watercress, leaf lettuce, and butter lettuce) shopping list
- 1 each medium - size red and yellow bell pepper, seeded and thinly sliced shopping list
- mango DRESSING shopping list
- 2 ripe mangoes (About 1 1/2 lbs. in total) shopping list
- About 1 cup fruit wood chips, such as cherry and apple, soaked in water for 20 minutes and drained. shopping list
- 1/3 cup orange juice shopping list
- 2 tbsp. oriental sesame oil shopping list
- 2 tbsp. balsamic vinegar shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl, combine orange peel, soy, orange juice, and oyster sauce.
- Rinse chicken and pat dry; cut in squares. add to marinade and turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or up to 1 day, turning several times.
- Peel mangoes, slice fruit from pits, discard pits. Place fruit in a blender or food processor, add orange juice, sesame oil and balsamic vinegar. Whirl until smooth. (Makes 2 cups)
- Cook chicken or stir fry into a wok with 2 tbsp. of sesame oil.
- To serve, divede greens among 8 dinner plates. Arrange chicken and bell peppers over greens. Offer Mango dressing to add to taste.
The Cookberry CO
The Rating7 people
This is a very interesting recipe! I was looking for something diferent to do with chicken and I believe I just found it :) Thank you so much for sharing. 5 from me!gourmetana in Aveiro loved it
This recipe came up as most interesting while doing a recipe search Annie, Bravo!
That Mango Dressing is amazing I love those citrus elements.
Have a nice day ans a smile
Michaeltrigger in loved it
This sounds delish! thank you for sharing this recipe. fruit woodchips~ how is it used? i totally LOVE mango.ttaaccoo in Buffalo loved it