Best Apple Cinnamon Farfel KugelFrom lor 9 years ago
- 1 cup hot water shopping list
- 1 cup matzo farfel shopping list
- 1/2 cup white sugar shopping list
- 2 large apples - peeled, cored and shredded shopping list
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon shopping list
- 3 egg whites, stiffly beaten shopping list
- Note: I usually use 2 cups hot water and 2 cups matzo farfel shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Spray an 8 x 8 inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine the water and farfel.
- Add the sugar, apple, and cinnamon.
- Fold in the egg whites.
- Pour mixture into the prepared baking dish and dust the top with more cinnamon.
- Bake at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 45 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cooklor Toronto, Canada
The Rating5 people
You've got some great recipes and this is just one of them. I love kugel and prepare a similar recipe to this. Thank you for sharing a great 5 fork favorite.chacha in New York loved it
greatpuddlewonderful in Beverly Hills Adjacent loved it
sounds awsome great post thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it