Oreo CupcakesFrom noir 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare cake batter as directed on package; set aside.
- Mix cream cheese, egg and sugar until well blended.
- Spoon cake batter into each of 24 paper- or foil-lined medium muffin cups, filling each cup about half full.
- Top each with about 1/2 Tbsp. of the cream cheese mixture and 1 cookie. Cover evenly with remaining cake batter.
- Bake 19 to 22 min. or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 5 min.; remove from pans to wire racks.
- *Cool completely. **(There may be an indentation in top of cupcake after baking.)
- Top cupcakes with whipped topping and remaining cookies just before serving.
The Cooknoir Boston, MA
The Rating9 people
Oreos in a cupcake?! I have always loved Oreos and Milk! Tops!pink in USA loved it
The grankids will love this... Awesome..zena824 in Somewhere, USA loved it
So creative.This is great Noir.Thanks for sharing.ahmed1 in Cairo loved it