Deviled Ham and EggsFrom notyourmomma 5 years ago
- 6 hard cooked extra large eggs shopping list
- 1 cup of minced ham shopping list
- 1/4 cup of mayonnaise shopping list
- 2 teaspoons of sweet pickle relish shopping list
- 1 teaspoon of prepared mustard shopping list
- 1 teaspoon of horseradish shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar shopping list
- 1 shallot, minced very fine shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon of sugar shopping list
- dash of favorite hot sauce shopping list
- chopped fresh chives shopping list
How to make it
- Cook the eggs in your favorite manner. Peel, cut in half.
- Remove yolks, place in medium bowl. Mash the yolks with a fork.
- Add all the remaining ingredients except the chives. Mix well.
- Spoon into the egg whites. Sprinkle with chives.
- Refrigerate covered.
- Serve and sit back and enjoy the reviews.
- "If you boil an egg while singing all five verses and chorus of the hymn, 'Onward Christian Soldiers.' it will be cooked perfectly when you come to Amen."
- Letter to the Editor, London's 'Daily Telegraph'
The Cooknotyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!