Peachy Bread PuddingFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 1 loaf French bread cut into 1” cubes shopping list
- 16 ounce can sliced peaches drained shopping list
- 1/2 cup raisins shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 2 egg whites shopping list
- 3/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 12 ounce can evaporated skim milk shopping list
- 2 cups milk shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg shopping list
- 1 teaspoon butter flavoring shopping list
- 1 teaspoon coconut flavoring shopping list
- 1 tablespoon vanilla shopping list
- Sauce: shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 2 tablespoons flour shopping list
- 1 1/3 cup skim milk shopping list
- 1 tablespoons rum flavoring shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Place bread cubes in a baking dish sprayed well with nonstick cooking spray.
- Add peaches and raisins to bread mixing gently.
- In a bowl combine eggs and egg whites with sugar and mix well.
- Add evaporated milk, milk, spices and flavorings then blend well.
- Pour egg mixture evenly over bread and press bread with fork so it will soak up liquid.
- Bake for 35 minutes.
- For sauce melt butter in a small saucepan and add flour and sugar mixing well.
- Add milk stirring constantly then cook until mixture comes to a boil then boil 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and stir in flavoring.
- Serve over hot bread pudding.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!