Italian Pork Chops and Olive SauceFrom mystic_river1 7 years ago
- 4 Center Cut pork chops shopping list
- all-purpose flour shopping list
- salt & pepper shopping list
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 1 Cup dry white wine shopping list
- Either 6 Large kalamata olives, And 6 Large oil-cured green olives Pitted And Finely Chopped OR shopping list
- 1/4 Cup Olivada Spread shopping list
- fresh parsley To Garnish shopping list
How to make it
- Cut away the extra fat from the chops.
- Season about 1/2 cup of flour with salt and pepper in a large plastic bag.
- Dry the chops well, and then drop each one into the bag separately, to lightly cover with flour.
- In a frying pan large enough to hold all four chops, melt the oil until hot.
- Add the chops and brown well on both sides.
- Pour 3/4 cup of the wine over the chops and cook until it has almost evaporated.
- Remove the chops to a heated platter while you prepare the sauce. Add the remaining wine, and the finely chopped olives, and cook for a few minutes, scraping up the browned bits off the bottom of the pan.
- Pour the sauce over the chops, and serve immediately with a sprinkling of fresh parsley to garnish.