Betsys Quick and Easy Artichoke DipFrom chef_betsy 9 years ago
- 1 14 oz. can of artichoke hearts or bottoms (packed in water, not oil) shopping list
- 1 cup of shredded parmesan cheese (fresh, not canned) shopping list
- 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup of mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 small clove garlic (minced) shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Drain the artichokes from the can. Coarsely chop them.
- Combine chopped chokes, cheeses, mayo, and garlic in a small oven-proof serving dish.
- Add fresh ground pepper and salt to taste.
- Bake in oven at 375 - 400 until melted.
- To be served next day, just re-heat in microwave. Recipe can be doubled.
People Who Like This Dish 41
- bozon Nowhere, Us
- housewifeintraining Minneapolis, MN
- ParkAhRa1 Nowhere, Us
- csusuras Nowhere, Us
- sherryrecipes Nowhere, Us
- notyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
- mommyamyof1 Maryville, TN
- wildfoodie San Francisco, CA
- yellowrosa San Francisco, CA
- nicoleellen St Paul, MN
- Plus 31 othersFrom around the world!
The Cookchef_betsy Felton, CA
The Rating4 people
One of our favorite appetizers ever, delicious.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
This is one of my all time favorite recipes! I crave this quite often (unfortunately for my waistline! lol...). My favorite way to serve it is with the little toasted bread pieces, but it also tastes great with Ritz crackers and veggies too! It is im...morekimmeraz in Queen Creek loved it