Real CHILI Has No BeansFrom cyates798 7 years ago
- 4-1/2 pounds bonless round steak, finely diced shopping list
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil shopping list
- 3 (14-1/2oz) cans whole tomatoes, undrained shopping list
- 4 (4oz) cans chopped Green Chiles, undrained shopping list
- 2 cups water shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cumin shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Brown steak in oil in a large Dutch oven.
- Add remaining ingredients, bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer 2 to 3 hours, stirring frequently.
- NOTE: If you want a thicker chili, simmer an additional hour, stirring frequently.