Cream Cheese Sugar CookiesFrom cdlsmith 7 years ago
How to make it
- Cream cheese, butter, sugars and flavoring in a large bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- Gradually add flour and mix well.
- Refrigerate several hours or overnight. (Very important step)
- Roll dough to 1/4 inch thickness on lightly floured surface. Cut into shapes with cookie cutters and place on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350º for 8 to 10 minutes.(the edges should be lightly browned)
- Cool for 2 minutes and transfer cookies to a cooling rack.
- Decorate as desired when cookies have cooled completely. (powdered sugar frosting)
People Who Like This Dish 13
The Cookcdlsmith Clinton, TN
The Rating4 people
yeah this sounds melt in your mouth goodmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
These were super delish! ONLY issue I had, was that I think I kept them in the fridge too long and the dough was too hard to work with, and once it warmed up a little, it seemed too soft and sticky. Probably MY FAULT tho... Otherwise, the cookies I D...morechrissylynn in Petoskey loved it