Cream Cheese Sugar CookiesFrom cdlsmith 7 years ago
How to make it
- Cream cheese, butter, sugars and flavoring in a large bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- Gradually add flour and mix well.
- Refrigerate several hours or overnight. (Very important step)
- Roll dough to 1/4 inch thickness on lightly floured surface. Cut into shapes with cookie cutters and place on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350º for 8 to 10 minutes.(the edges should be lightly browned)
- Cool for 2 minutes and transfer cookies to a cooling rack.
- Decorate as desired when cookies have cooled completely. (powdered sugar frosting)
People Who Like This Dish 13
The Cookcdlsmith Clinton, TN
The Rating4 people
These were super delish! ONLY issue I had, was that I think I kept them in the fridge too long and the dough was too hard to work with, and once it warmed up a little, it seemed too soft and sticky. Probably MY FAULT tho... Otherwise, the cookies I D...morechrissylynn in Petoskey loved it
yeah this sounds melt in your mouth goodmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it