Portuguese Chicken SaladFrom mystic_river1 8 years ago
- Portuguese chicken Salad shopping list
- 4 Breast Fillet shopping list
- 1 small head purple cabbage shopping list
- 1 bunch lettuce ..your choice or mixed spring shopping list
- 1 small pkg Sun-dried tomato (I like Melissa's) shopping list
- 1 cucumber shopping list
- 2 tbsp chicken seasonings shopping list
- Dressing shopping list
- 3 tbsp ExtraVirgin Olive Oil shopping list
- 1 tsp white pepper shopping list
- salt shopping list
How to make it
- Slice finely all the vegetables and arrange in a salad bowl.
- Marinate the chicken with the seasonings about 30 minutes
- saute until cooked with little bit oil.
- Slice thinly. Arrange on top of the vegies.
- Mix all the dressing then pour over the salad
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating4 people
Once again..HEALING foods..many sincere 55555
thanks, group added!! :)lanacountry in Macon loved it