Angel BiscuitsFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 1 cake yeast shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 3 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 2 tablespoons lukewarm water shopping list
- 1 cup shortening shopping list
- 4 tablespoons granulated sugar shopping list
- 2 cups buttermilk shopping list
- 5 cups all purpose flour shopping list
How to make it
- Dissolve yeast in water.
- Into a bowl sift flour with other dry ingredients.
- Cut in shortening then add buttermilk then yeast mixture.
- Stir until all flour is dampened.
- Knead on floured board for 1 minute then roll to desired thickness.
- Cut with a biscuit cutter.
- Bake at 400 for 12 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!