Romanian Homemade Sausages MititeiFrom heatherbudapest 9 years ago
How to make it
- Grind or chop everything very fine.
- Work all ingredients into a meat mixture.
- Chill for a couple of hours in the refrigerator.
- Form into small link sausage shaped pieces by hand or with the utensil for making sausages and grill, turning all the time, brushing them with oil.
- Serve with spring or chopped onions and optionally with roasted green peppers, radishes, pita, tomatoes, whatever.
People Who Like This Dish 9
- archangel East London, South Africa
- elgab89 Toronto, CA
- bountyhunter_ga Dawsonville, GA
- deepturquoise Waterloo, CA
- capedread Peterborough. Cambridgeshire, GB
- stewie Winnipeg, CA
- carmenperez Hormigueros, PR
- jakartainflames Jakarta, Indonesia
- cherihannah Shickshinny, PA
- heatherbudapest By The Lakeside, MI
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookheatherbudapest By The Lakeside, MI
The Rating1 people
This bring back memories :) Thank you for the recipe! My dad used to add some lamb in it, too - of course, he is Greek... there was always a lot of debate over this add on at my house (my mom being the Romanian)elgab89 in Toronto loved it