Peanut Buster ParfaitFrom michelle73 9 years ago
- 2 cups Oreo crumbs shopping list
- 6 tbls margarine, melted shopping list
- 2 liters vanilla ice cream, softened shopping list
- 2/3 cup chocolate chips shopping list
- 2 cups icing sugar shopping list
- 1 can evaporated milk shopping list
- 1/2 cup margarine shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups salted peanuts shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts, for garnish shopping list
How to make it
- Mix crumbs with melted margarine.
- Press into a 9x13 pan.
- Spread softened ice cream over crumbs.
- Press peanuts into ice cream, freeze 1 hour.
- In saucepan, mix chocolate chips, icing sugar, milk and margarine.
- Bring to a boil.
- Boil for 8 minutes stirring constantly.
- Pour cooled fudge sauce over top and sprinkle with chopped peanuts.
- Take out 15 minutes before serving.