Southern Sausage MuffinsFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 1/2 pound mild pork sausage shopping list
- 1/3 cup green onions finely chopped shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups baking mix shopping list
- 1-1/2 teaspoons packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cayenne shopping list
- 2/3 cup milk shopping list
- 1/2 cup finely grated cheddar cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Grease bottoms only of 12 medium muffin cups. Cook and stir sausage and onions in 10 inch skillet until brown, crumbling.
- Combine remaining ingredients.
- Combine the two mixtures and mix well.
- Pour into muffin cups and bake 30 minutes.