Durkee Crab CasseroleFrom jaie 8 years ago
- 3 cups crabmeat shopping list
- 2 cups cooked long grain rice shopping list
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, coarsely chopped shopping list
- 1 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 2 tablespoons Durkees Famous Dressing shopping list
- 1/2 cup light cream shopping list
- 1 can condensed cheddar-cheese soup shopping list
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce shopping list
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 1/4 cup fresh parsey, chopped shopping list
- 2 tablespoons grated onion shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 12 Ritz® crackers, rolled fine shopping list
- 1/2 cup instant potato flakes shopping list
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted shopping list
- 1 tablespoon paprika shopping list
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Remove any shells from crabmeat.
- In a large bowl, mix crabmeat, hard-cooked egg and rice.
- In a medium bowl, combine the mayonnaise, Durkee dressing, cream, cheese soup, Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce and lemon juice.
- Whisk well.
- Add to crabmeat mixture and mix well.
- Stir in chopped parsley, grated onion, salt and 1/2 cup grated cheese.
- Turn into well-greased 2-1/2 quart casserole dish.
- In a medium bowl, combine remaining cheese, cracker crumbs, instant potato flakes, melted butter and paprika.
- Mix well and sprinkle over crab mixture.
- Bake at 350° for 45-50 minutes or until mixture is bubbly and lightly browned.
- Remove from oven and allow to stand for about 10 minutes before serving.
The Cookjaie Allentown, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!