Layered Corn CasseroleFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 1 onion shopping list
- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 lb. ground beef shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- Pinch cinnamon shopping list
- 1 (1 lb.) can corn shopping list
- 1/4 lb. sliced salami shopping list
- 1 lb. fresh tomatoes shopping list
- oregano to taste shopping list
- 1/2 lb. gouda cheese, shredded shopping list
- 2 tbsp. bread crumbs shopping list
- 1 tbsp. butter shopping list
How to make it
- Chop onion and saute in oil until soft.
- Add ground beef and brown.
- Drain fat and place mixture in bottom of large bake-and-serve pan.
- Season with salt, pepper and cinnamon.
- Rinse corn and drain well
- Layer over beef mixture.
- Cut salami slices into thin strips and layer over corn.
- Peel tomatoes then slice and layer over salami.
- Season with salt, pepper and oregano.
- Combine cheese and bread crumbs and layer over tomatoes.
- Dot with butter.
- Bake at 400 for 30 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!