Cheesy Rice Casserole with Onion ringsFrom cherihannah 9 years ago
How to make it
- Combine rice and 2/3 cup F.F. onions in large bowl.
- Spoon half of the rice mixture into microwaveable 2-Qt. shallow casserole dish
- Spread sour cream over rice mixture.
- Layer half of the salsa and half of the cheese over sour cream.
- Sprinkle with remaining rice mixture, salsa and cheese.
- Cover loosely with plastic wrap
- Microwave on High 8 min. or until heated throgh.
- Sprinkle with remaining 2/3 cup onions
- Microwave 1 minute or until onions are golden
- Makes 6 servings
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookcherihannah Shickshinny, PA
The Rating6 people
I LOVE cheesy rice! So..I know this recipe will fit me great :) Thanks!sublimex420 in Hampton loved it
onions, cheese and rice, that's nice!tazoncaffeine in Manchester loved it
onion rings add, good show! 55555hunnee in Nanaimo loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!