Durkees Famous DressingFrom jaie 6 years ago
- 1/2 cup cold water shopping list
- 4 tablespoons corn starch shopping list
- 1/2 cup + 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar, or other dark vinegar shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 4 tablespoons mustard shopping list
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter shopping list
- 2 tablespoons + 2 teaspoons salt shopping list
How to make it
- Put all ingredients, except butter, into a blender.
- Blend at high speed for 2 minutes.
- Pour into the top of a double boiler.
- Cook over gently boiling water, stirring until warmed.
- Add butter and stir to incorporate the butter.
- Cook an additional 12-15 minutes.
- Pour into a jar with a tight-fitting lid.
- Bring to room temperature and refrigerate until ready to use.
The Cookjaie Allentown, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!