Creamy Garlic and Green Olive Salad DressingFrom chefmeow 10 years ago
How to make it
- Combine all except olives in blender or food processor.
- Blend until smooth.
- Add olives all at once and process just until chopped.
- It should be a bit chunky.
- Chill until ready to use.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating7 people
it's fanatstic& goes well with simple green salads and turns them into 5***** recepies.P)omel7lween in kuwait loved it
Since one of my favorite salads includes chopped romaine, chopped stuffed green olives, olive oil, sherry vinegar and romano cheese; this recipe will be a great addition to the repertoire. Thank you so much for posting this. I have a graduation par...morenotyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
sounds delicious!! what kind of salad do you suggest would go well with this dressing?yumyum in Brooklyn loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!