Hamburger And Mashed Potato CasseroleFrom gingerlea 9 years ago
- 1 lb. lean ground beef shopping list
- 1 cup diced onion shopping list
- 1 8 oz. can tomato sauce shopping list
- Kosher salt, celery salt, celery seed, fresh cracked pepper to taste shopping list
- mashed potatoes (can use instant if you prefer...I fix real, boiled potatoes...I just guess on how many I need) shopping list
- sharp cheddar cheese, shredded (Iuse Sargento's in a bag) shopping list
How to make it
- Very easy to double, triple, etc. Can be made ahead of time and freezes well wrapped in plastic wrap, then foil and put in a plastic freezer bag.
- Brown meat and onion until meat is cooked.
- Add tomato sauce, salt and pepper, celery salt and celery seed. Plus any other spice or herb you desire.
- Spoon above into a shallow, oiled or sprayed, baking dish.
- Spoon and smooth on mashed potatoes.
- Liberally put cheese on top.
- Bake at 325 degrees until cheese is melted and mixture is bubbly.
The Cookgingerlea Tampa, FL
The Rating2 people
I made this last night, what a great and easy recipe !!! Family loved it !!! I did add a can of green beans to the hamburger mix, AWESOME !!! Thanks for sharing this gem !!!sharyl4 in Mohave Valley loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!