Scalloped Sweet PotatoesFrom michellem 5 years ago
How to make it
- Bring potatoes to boil. Reduce heat and simmer only 15 minutes so just barely tender.
- Drain and cool
- Cut crosswise into 2 quart casserole into double layers. Dot with chilled butter.
- Using wire whisk, beat cream, 1/2 of the sugar(1/4 cup) and 1/2 tsp of the cinnamon until blended. Pour over potatoes
- Bake 15 minutes, covered with foil
- Remove foil and sprinkle with remaining(1/4 cup) brown sugar, remaining(1/4 tsp.) cinnamon and all of the nuts.
- Bake, uncovered, 8 to 10 minutes longer.
The Cookmichellem Idaho, ID
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!