Fruit PizzaFrom jayesel 6 years ago
- 1 - 20 oz package of sugar cookie dough shopping list
- 8 oz Cool Whip shopping list
- 4 to 8 oz cream cheese (soft cream cheese - easier to blend) shopping list
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar shopping list
- fruit - strawberries, kiwi, blueberries, mandarin oranges, red seedless grapes shopping list
- 1/4 cup orange juice shopping list
- 1/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 tbsp lemon juice shopping list
- 2 tbsp water shopping list
- 1 1/2 tbsp corn starch shopping list
How to make it
- Spread cookie dough on a greased baking sheet and bake 15-17 minutes at 350 degrees, or until the edges start to turn light brown. Allow to cool.
- Blend together the cream cheese and powdered sugar (the amount of cream cheese really depends on how cream cheese-y you want it to be! I like mine more Cool Whip-y, so I only use about 4 or 5 oz of cream cheese.)
- Add the Cool Whip. Once it is all mixed well, spread it over the cooled cookie dough. Top with fruit, either randomly or in a fancy pattern .
- To make the glaze: Boil all of the ingredients, stirring constantly. The glaze should be thick, but still spreadable. If it’s too thick, add a bit of oj to thin it out… keep doing this until it’s right.
- Spread / drizzle over the top of the fruit. Refrigerate until it’s time to eat it. Cut into square-ish pieces to serve!
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookjayesel Pittsburgh, PA
The Rating4 people
I make this all the time, I switch the fruit I use around all the time! Great post!shelleybeanz73 in Ashland loved it
Lol, this looks great. But the little message on the page said: We don't think you will like this dish very much. I think I'll try it anyway.blueeyezz in Kalamazoo loved it
Ok, I finally tried this. SOOO good. Making it for a Christmas party this weekend now!blueeyezz in Kalamazoo loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!