Cinnamon MuffinsFrom susana 9 years ago
- 1/2-cup Crisco shortening shopping list
- 1/2-cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 12/-cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 ½-tspn baking powder shopping list
- 1/2-tspn salt shopping list
- 1/4-tspn nutmeg shopping list
- 1/2-cup milk shopping list
- TOPPING shopping list
- 1/2-cup sugar shopping list
- 1 ½-tspn cinnamon shopping list
- 3-tbspn margarine or butter, melted shopping list
How to make it
- In a bowl, cram shortening and sugar.
- Add egg; beat well.
- Combine flour, baking powder, salt and nutmeg; add to creamed mixture alternately with milk and mix well.
- Fill greased muffin cups half full.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes .
- (Toothpick test them for doneness.)
- In a shallow bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon,.
- Dip muffin tops in butter, then in cinnamon-sugar.
- Serve warm.
The Cooksusana Mandeville, LA
The Rating1 people
- Not added to any groups yet!