Smurfettas Spicy Crab CakesFrom smurfetta 8 years ago
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 5 egg yolks shopping list
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice shopping list
- 2 tablespoons worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning shopping list
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard shopping list
- 2 teaspoons black pepper shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon blackening seasoning (optional) shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes shopping list
- 4 tablespoons bell peppers (red, green and or or yellow, brunoisc) shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic, chopped shopping list
- 1 tablespoon shallots, minced shopping list
- 1/2 cup parsley, crushed, chopped shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups breadcrumbs shopping list
- 2 lbs lump crabmeat shopping list
How to make it
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Make into 4 oz. patties.
- Coat with flour and fry in 1 inch of oil until golden brown.
- Serve with remoulade sauce.
The Cooksmurfetta Huntsville, AL
The Rating5 people
OMG.. how did I miss these babies? wonderful post!linebb956 in La Feria loved it
You did a great job on these. Thanks for the post.anniemay in Huntsville loved it
I made these a couple of weeks ago and they were super!! LOved them! And so did my family!greekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!